Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'll be back...

...sometime after I return to the U.S. and can keep the language straight on the blog.

Blogger keeps changing the language of my headers and the commands after I post even after I keep going back to reset the default language as English. I'm giving up on this place for a while until I can get to someplace where the servers speak English to blogger.

The second language is ok and all, if I used it more often, but it is a language that is only spoken by the local elite class, the school-children and/or official government publications. I have to stop and think about what was I doing and what I need to do in a new language when everything switches without notice. I'm not that good with that kind of jumping around yet.

I'll still be around and will keep things as up to date as I can in the meantime. Until then, you can find me here.

God bless

No comments: